Helping traumatized individuals and distressed couples
Welcome to Affirmative Counseling & Therapy!
Thank you for your interest in my therapeutic services and private practice! I am glad you have arrived here. If you have ever experienced trauma or a distressed relationship, then you have come to the right place for help.
Making the decision to seek professional support is a courageous step that may bring up many questions. I will assist you in finding answers and I will assist you to determine what is most beneficial for you. In a relaxed and informal fashion, I will help you find answers from within to identify the changes you want to make in your life, then support you throughout the process with compassion and respect. In a nurturing, supportive environment, we focus on seeing new and different options. Together, we realize solutions that work for you.
Please have a look around my website. I encourage you to explore my services and gather as much information as you need to make an informed decision to start your therapy. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
The decision to seek counseling can change your life. If you decide to begin your journey, please know there is hope and help available to start making the changes you desire and deserve.
I am looking forward to meeting and getting to know you!
Comforting and Safe
- Location: Centrally located in Hillcrest, San Diego, the office is a secured building that provides a confidential, comfortable, and safe environment. There is ample free parking available in front of the office.
- Infants and Children: Please feel free to bring your infant(s) to session. Small children not part of therapy must be supervised by an adult and may play in the waiting room.
- Air Purification: A three stage advanced air purifier system provides fresh and clean air in the office every time you arrive.
- Aroma Therapy: Upon request, you have the option of supplemental aroma therapy during your session.
- Dogs: Pets can be a great comfort in therapy. Please talk to me about bringing your dog to session.
Start here. It's quick and easy.